Our portfolio includes different PCR tests for detection of Hepatitis, Sexually transmitted diseases, Herpes Viruses, HPV and other products.
These kits include all the reagents for nucleic acid extraction, amplification (PCR or RT-PCR) of specific region and detection of the amplified products.
High specificity, exquisite sensitivity, very high stability and reproducibility associated with competitive prices are characteristic of all these products.
We provide convenient techniques in microbiology, virology, oncology, and genetics diagnostics such as lyophilized, ready-to-use PCR mixes with a long shelf-life and the possibility to be transported at room temperature.
Advantages of DiaVector Kits:
- Simple nucleic acids extraction using magnetic particles
- Lyophilized ready-to-use Master Mix for PCR (rt-PCR)
- Universal and rapid amplification protocol for all infections
- Noncompetitive Internal Control of extraction and amplification efficiencies
- Transportation of kits at room temperature for up to 10 days
The majority of “RealBest” kits are CE-marked (Declarations of conformity of 2014/09/11, of 2016/02/20, CE0483 № 4112.21.01/0).
Availability in 3 different formats:
- Str-format: The Ready Master Mix is lyophilized in white strips of 8 x 0.2 ml tubes. Just extract the nucleic acids (NA), pipette into the tubes, and they are ready for testing.
- Fla-format: The Master Mix for 10 reactions is lyophilized in 2.0 ml vials. After resuspension with Recovery Solution, dispense the diluted Master Mix to the optimized tubes, add extracted NA and run the test.
- Uni-format: The Ready Master Mix is lyophilized in clear 0.2 ml tubes. Add extracted NA into the tubes and run the test. One tube one reaction.
- Str, Uni formats can be used with: CFX96™ (Bio-Rad), DTprime DT-96 (DNA-Technology), and their analogues.
- Fla, Uni can be used with: Rotor-Gene® Q (Qiagen) or Rotor-Gene® 6000/3000 (Corbett Research).
- Fla can be used with ABI7500 (Applied Biosystems)
All kits can be used basically with all current Real-time PCR systems.